There’s something to be said about a summer wedding at home; it gives you all the feels!!
Dan and Taylor had the perfect setting for their wedding day. A lake in their backyard, a boat dock to say their vows, and a warm breeze that felt so peaceful.
The couple had planned most of the décor for the wedding DIY and Event Coordinator Emma Breen helped make sure everything went off without a hitch! The florals of Hypericum, Bunny Tails, Roses, Garden Roses, Lisianthus, gave the look of elegance mixed in with nature. Taylor’s bouquet was gorgeous!
Personal touches were breathtaking, the setting so refreshing. The newlyweds cut the logs on their own, they used a Jon Boat to keep all the beverages on ice. Very Creative!
Enjoy looking back at this beautiful summer wedding day!
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” Harry, When Harry Met Sally
- Photography Bold As Love Studios
- Event Coordinator Emma Breen
- Wedding Dress Designer Willowby by Waters
- Hair Stylist Katelyn Pelletier
- Makeup Artist Eliza Lunny
- Ice Cream Truck Dairy Twist
- Cinematographer EZ Video Productions
- Caterer Cranberry Vine Catering
- Bands/DJs/Musicians Epic Entertainment Boston
- Rentals – Northeast Party Rentals